Tacodeli at The Farmers’ Market
We love to support shopping local and eating local. Now you can combine both when you attend your neighborhood Farmers’ Market. Tacodeli will be on-site serving a selection of our specialty tacos including breakfast, veggie and gluten-free options.
Come shop, support your local farmers and let us serve you some delicious tacos made completely with local produce and meats. Buen provecho!
Saturday Farmers Markets (come see us from 9am – 1pm)
- Texas Farmers’ Market – 11200 Lakeline Mall Dr. (Lakeline Mall)
- Downtown SFC Farmers’ Market – 400 West Guadalupe Street (Republic Square Park)
- Sunset Valley SFC Farmers’ Market – 3200 Jones Rd (Toney Burger Center)
- Barton Creek Farmers’ Market – Intersection of S. Loop 1 and 360 South (Barton Creek Mall)
New! – Dallas Farmers Market (1st Saturday of the month 8am – 12pm)
- Oak Cliff Farmers Market – 125 Sunset Ave, Dallas, TX 75208 (Cliff Temple Baptist Church)
Sunday Farmers Markets (come see us from 11am – 3pm)
Tacodeli Upcoming Events
KLRU & ACL Bloody Mary Morning – Thursday, March 16th: One of our favorite events during all the SXSW madness is this perfect little morning featuring a well curated line-up of live music, a fantastic Titos Vodka Bloody Mary set-up, and our breakfast tacos – so all bases covered. 😉 Everything is “while supplies last” so definitely do yourself a favor and don’t be late! More info.
MS150 Team Tacodeli Mixer: This year’s MS150 ride weekend is April 29-30th, and the biggest fundraising event of the season for our team will be happening on March 25th at Tacodeli Crestview! The evening will include live music, dinner provided by yours truly, beer provided by New Belgium, face painting for the kiddos, and a silent auction. This will also be the event where the 2017 Team Tacodeli jersey design is revealed! Click here for more info and to RSVP.