OPEN MEMORIAL DAY AT 8AM • BREAKFAST UNTIL 3PM • LUNCH STARTS AT 11AM
As we have made our way through the last several weeks, we have seen incredible support from you, our partners, and our communities. Thank you with all our hearts. And thank you to our teams for their hard work, commitment and ongoing focus on observing the stringent cleanliness protocols we’ve put in place to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. These include:
- Team Member Wellness – We have wellness checks in place before employees are allowed to enter the restaurant. We take every team member’s temperature every morning and throughout the day. Any team member who has a fever is required to return home. Please know that in these circumstances, they will continue to be paid in line with our COVID-19 team member compensation policy and complying with federal and FFCRA guidelines.
- Expanded Sick Leave – We have expanded our sick leave policy to ensure anyone feeling sick can stay at home without concern of losing pay. Team members are required to stay home if they feel unwell.
- Contactless Service – Curbside pickup will remain open to serve customers for the foreseeable future to provide a safe method to order ahead and pick up your food in a contactless manner. Order curbside pickup by clicking the ORDER ONLINE button above.
- Restaurant Cleaning Standards – We have always and will continue to maintain a clean environment and employ safe food handling practices. We have increased the frequency with which we sanitize surfaces using cleaning products approved by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) specifically for COVID-19.
- Personal Protection – All team members and guests are required to wear face masks at all times unless they are eating. In addition, team members are required to wear disposable gloves, which are removed and replaced frequently. Stringent handwashing is required for team members as per local health code. We have hand sanitizer available for guests and employees.
- Physical Distancing – We separate guests by 6 feet while on our restaurant patios.
- Team Member Education – We continue to focus on training our teams so they are familiar and comfortable with the practices we have put in place.
Beginning Tuesday, May 5, you can expect:
- Our patio spaces are open with limited seating
- Like our employees, we require all patio guests to wear masks while not eating
- We will have a limited number of tables to ensure 6 ft physical distancing between groups
- One group per table is allowed
- Each table will be cleaned by our team between groups
- Orders may only be placed online or by calling in, i.e. no orders may be placed in person at any location
- All orders will be served via contactless curbside or sidewalk pickup
- Locations that are open for dinner, will remain open until 8pm daily
Thank you again for your patronage and support. These our challenging times and we appreciate the efforts of our team and our guests to keep our community safe while providing a valuable service to y’all. We will continue to update this page as we evaluate and evolve our approach.
To review our COVID-19 responses to date, please click here.